Please call +353 (0)83 849 5144 or fill our contact form at and book in advance. No deposit required in most cases.
The advertised price and tour are set prices for a maximum of 10 to 14 people.
Our tours are not priced per person. You pay one set price as advertised.
Payment is due at the end of the tour. Please pay your driver with cash. If you are not using cash please inform us at +353 (0)83 849 5144 before the tour begins so we can arrange a PayPal / Credit card / Bank transfer payment option.
• No smoking or drinking or disruptive behaviour in the Mini-Bus.
• Passengers must wear seatbelts at all times while the vehicle is in motion.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Connemara Day Tours does not accept responsibility for lost property/baggage on board the bus. All property/baggage is carried at owners risk. If you are changing of one tour coach to another you will be responsible for transferring and accounting for your own luggage & personal belongings.
• Connemara Day Tours reserve the right to cancel a tour due to unforeseeable circumstances.
• You must stick to your schedule with the driver because of EU drivers hours rules.
Tour Operators & Travel Agents
NOTICE: We require a MINIMUM of 4 weeks notice to take bookings from other Tour Operators or Travel Agents. This is due to the lack of transport in Connemara. Connemara Day Tours receives a lot of transport requests from other packaged holiday providers who are not based in Connemara but sell tours here. It is EXTREMELY difficult to book a taxi or a mini-bus during high season at short notice. This is very important to remember.
The ratio of population to public transport is the lowest in Connemara compared with any other area in Ireland.